Wednesday, October 13, 2010
A new picture!
My heart leaps today to get to see that precious face! I get butterflies every time I look at her. We already love her so much. The picture was taken with her foster parents and the care package we sent to her. I love that she is holding the baby doll. I cropped the foster parents out for confidentiality reasons but they look so sweet. I wish I could call them and thank them for taking such good care of her. Ella looks so happy and healthy. May God bless this couple for doing such an amazing job of taking care of not only Ella but other babies as well until they get their forever families.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

How precious!!! She is beautiful:)
ReplyDeleteI love her already! :) She is sooo precious!
ReplyDeleteOh! She is darling! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteWe were beyond excited to see a new pic of Ella today. The boys have to look at her pic everyday! We love her so much already! We continue to pray for her & also for her foster parents. Come on, EP! We need our Ella HOME!
ReplyDeleteOk, so I've been thinking about this sweet face all night!!! What a doll, seriously, I love her already!
ReplyDelete