I opened my email before I left work to find a beautiful picture of our precious girl. Nothing could be better other than holding her in my arms. I can't wait for that day to come. I can't even imagine what it will feel like. I know it will be amazing.
The Lord knew we needed a smile today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL! Oh, Cindy, I just know this sweet face makes you more and more excited!! She is perfect and I just love everything about her.....even her hair sticking straight up! ;) I know that soon, you'll have bows and pig tails in that beautiful black hair. Oh, what fun!!!
ReplyDeleteElla has changed since her last picture, what a healthy growing girl!! ;)
Yes, I absolutely love her hair!! :) These little cuties are such a gift to our lives! I can't wait to see more of your precious girl! Congrats on the new pictures! :)
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful! She a cute little smile ;). Can't wait to get our girls home!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe can't stop looking at Ella's sweet little face! You are going to have so much FUN with that hair...it has grown out so much since the last pic! Can't get her home soon enough!
ReplyDeleteCan't stop starring at her sweet face. i just love her. can't wait for her to come home.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet baby girl. I can't wait to meet my new niece.
ReplyDelete