Ella and Nolan love popsicles!
We went to Monkey Joe's
Can you tell they adore their sister!
Nathaniel came running up to me and gave Ella a big kiss on the cheek and whispered in my ear, "I love her so much! Nolan says, "Thank you for going to Torea (Korea) to get my baby sister."
We had fun swimming today! I couldn't wait to see Ella in her swimsuit!
Ella loved the water! She splashed and splashed!
My no fear cannonball boy!
I am loving being off work and spending a lot of time with all three of them on Nathaniel's spring break.







Miss those sweet faces:) LOVE LOVE the sweet bathing suit! Glad you had a good time! Love you, thanks for the thoughts and prayers!
ReplyDeleteLOVE her swimsuit and the pictures! They are so adorable! Looks like you all had a wonderful day! Fun, fun, fun! :)
ReplyDeleteGlad the boys are doing so well with her. Much love from The Vincent's
ReplyDeleteI do believe my niece is the best dressed little girl around! Love the pics! Can't wait for a fun zoo day with you tom!
ReplyDelete