Since I had portraits made of the boys at one year and each hanging in the living room we had to have one of Ella too. I also had pictures with the boys at three months with me in white. So thanks to Amy Woosley we got our pictures!!!!!!!!!! Also, a special thanks to two great friends who surprised me and when we got there Amy told me our photo session had already been paid for as a gift. WoooooHooooo!
Here is what you really want to see.
Oh those precious little hands! I don't ever want to forget them.
wow! what BEAUTIFUL pictures!! I love love love them all!!! They will look perfect next to the boys!
ReplyDeleteI must have a print of one too!!
Awww those pics are pure preciousness! Love them! ;)
ReplyDeleteThose are the sweetest pictures ever!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics of my BEAUTIFUL niece!!! I love how her personality shines through in the pics!
ReplyDeleteShe has so many different sweet faces and so much personality!! Oh those sweet hands...nothing any sweeter than a baby's hands:) She's a beauty!!
ReplyDelete