Friday, June 3, 2011

My Second Grader!


My oldest is now a second grader! Really! Where has the time gone?
He had a haircut today. He likes it really short and I do too. 
He gets frustrated with his cowlick (just like his dad's) but today his barber cut it short and added some gel for a little spike in the front. He loved it! He looks so handsome. He asked if he could get it cut like this every time. He has thick fast growing hair like me. We would have to go every 2 weeks to keep this cut up. He even asked me to buy some gel. LOL! 


Nathaniel, you are still my strong willed boy but you have grown into a great big brother (x2), lover of sports,  country music, hunting, and the lake. I wish everyone knew your soft sensitive side but only I get to see that. Everything comes easy to you. When you set your mind to something you do it to the fullest. 

You and your sister have a special bond. She loves you so much! The other day you told me, "I don't know what I would do without her." 

Your dad and I are so proud of you!

6 comments:

  1. He is adorable Cindy as the rest of your family! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the haircut! So proud of the young man he is becoming! We love you!
    Aunt Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a handsome young man!
    Love the new haircut!
    PoP

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've missed seeing posts from you! I am glad to see you are having a fun summer and your kids are beautiful! Can't wait to see more pics of everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. he's definitely growing fast!!! :) can't believe that it the babe i met almost 8 years ago as his new neighbor on Pine Needle! so glad that i've gotten to watch him grow into a sweet boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. most definitely need a pool date:) especially late afternoon!!

    ReplyDelete