Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Pour Me Some Tea Please

 We have had a girlie afternoon! No boys allowed! We went to Aunt Nancy's house to enjoy Ella's first tea party with her cousins from Atlanta and our special friend Liz.  Ella dressed up in her tutu and she looked so cute! Even the boys thought so. Nathaniel couldn't stand it. He wouldn't admit he wanted
                           to go but he kept saying, " I am going to come and steal all the cookies!"


The girls got a kick out of dressing Ella in hats.



Ella liked seeing the fish. She can even say fish now.


The girls had fun picking their outfits from their moms and grandmothers closet. 


Let the tea party begin! Ella hung right in there with the big girls.




More tea please




Ella's great grandmother, mimi, joined us for the special occasion. She is 97 and she kept saying how busy and loud Ella was. How special that she was able to enjoy the afternoon with three of her great granddaughters!


I do not remember having a tea party as a little girl. I was always around my brother and all my boy cousins. However, I sure did enjoy all four of these little ladies today. What girl wouldn't enjoy heels, jewelry, hats, makeup, sweets, and a little imagination?

Sugar and spice and everything nice, that's what little girls are made of.





5 comments:

  1. Oh my! What a fun afternoon!! :) I love that Ella played with the big girls - and that pic of her drinking out of a cup with that big pink bow -- too cute!!!!!!

    What a Great memory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love.this.post! Love your pictures too! What a special day to remember forever! Ella is so darn cute! Love the tutu and the tea party! Especially love the last picture! She's a complete doll Cindy! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We loved seeing Ella in the outfit we gave her! :)

    Candace, Joey, and Kellee :)

    ReplyDelete