Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Nat!

We celebrated Nat's 35th birthday today. The day before his birthday his mom kept the kiddos and we had a great night out for dinner. We went to Samurai for his favorite sushi. I do not care for sushi so I ordered some bul ko ki off the korean menu. Yummy! Brought back memories from six months ago.


Can you tell the kiddos were more excited about the cake than Nat? He didn't stand a chance on blowing his own candles out. The boys took care of that! Hope they made some good wishes.  Ella just kept looking at the cake saying YUM! BITE! She takes after her mama with her sweet tooth. 

Happy Birthday Nat!

4 comments:

  1. cake looks good:) ella looks so big in that picture -- she is changing fast! :)

    happy birthday to your awesomely, silly, crazy, funny, wonderful hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Nat! First birthday a father of 3! Uh yeah, that cake looks scrumptious! I have somewhat of a sweet tooth too! ;) I'm with Ella, YUM! BITE! Sounds like an awesome dinner date too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sushi!! Happy Birthday to your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tell everyone that my girl got her looks from me;). She's got my sweet tooth, too. Happy birthday to your dh.

    ReplyDelete