Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve


Let me just start by saying this picture makes me sooooo HAPPY because this year my little family is COMPLETE

This time last year I couldn't enjoy Christmas for counting down the days until January 1st so that we could get our little girlie home! 

I love Christmas Eve! Nana and Pop come and we go to the Christamas Eve service at First Baptist. That is one of our traditions since that is where we were married. The Church is absolutely beautiful and memories of my wedding day come flooding back. I can still picture my man at the end of the isle smiling back at me. 

The Christmas Eve service was beautiful as always and Nat's mom joined us this year too. I can't imagine starting Christmas any other way than worshiping our Savior. 

Jesus is the reason for the season!!!!



After church everyone came to our house for dinner including Nana, Pop, Mommy Doris, Doug, Lisa, Kyle, Leah, Carla, and Helen.  It is always special to have both of our families together. 


Ella was great about not touching the tree since it has been up. She would just walk up to it and say, "Pretty."


Leah is 12 and Ella thinks she is the greatest and she is. Leah is so good with her and does whatever Ella wants to do. I think they were playing ring around the rosy here. So cute! It's one of Ella's favorites.


These boys may be four years apart but they have a strong brotherly bond. 

After we get into our Christmas pj's. Pop and Nana always bring a little something for the kids to open before bedtime. 


Nolan was thrilled with his John Deere Gator. He had been telling Nana he wanted one with a dump bed  and Nathaniel was pumped about his football gloves.

Ella's turn!



She knew exactly what to do. She liked ripping the paper. She got a Scentsy monkey and loved it!

Nolan was really into the wrapping this year. He begged me to wrap so I gave him his own roll of paper, a pair of his scissors, and some tape. He went around the house and wrapped some random things. I was not sure what he wrapped. He wanted to know how to spell Pop, Nana, and Carson. He wrote his own name tags. It was precious! He could not wait to give them their gifts from him.


Pop got some ornaments from the tree in Nolan's room.


Nana got just what she wanted.....A NERF GUN!

Love this boy!!!!





Ella got some special Nana and Pop time.


Finally! It's time for bed so Santa can come!












3 comments:

  1. Aww looks like a wonderful Christmas! Congrats Cindy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Wow, what a wonderful recap of your first time with your special girl. I know your hearts were heavy with the absence of Nat's dad, but what a joy she brought to bring smiles to your faces.

    p.s. i love that nolan wrapped gifts from his room, really - he is so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pictures! I really hope you don't quit blogging, because I love learning about your family! Merry Christmas :))

    ReplyDelete