Since August I have been hanging out with these awesome ladies on Monday mornings. We meet at Starbucks at 6:00am. I know....... it's early but it's the best part of the day!
Some are old friends while others are new friends. They are all fantastic and I learn a lot from them. There are a couple missing in this photo.
Brittany, second on the bottom row, is our ring leader and she does an unbelievable job!!!! We will be studying the book of John for the next 12 weeks. Brittany even got us shirts made for Christmas that says Starbucks Sisters. They are pink and super cute and comfy.
Brittany, second on the bottom row, is our ring leader and she does an unbelievable job!!!! We will be studying the book of John for the next 12 weeks. Brittany even got us shirts made for Christmas that says Starbucks Sisters. They are pink and super cute and comfy.
I have already been reading and came upon a verse I have liked for a long time.
From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.
John 1:16
From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.
John 1:16
Looking forward to starting the book of John in the morning!
Brooke and I, we are the last two on the bottom row, will be going on a mission trip soon!!!!
More of that story to follow.
Brooke and I, we are the last two on the bottom row, will be going on a mission trip soon!!!!
More of that story to follow.


I didn't know you were going on a mission trip. I want to hear all about it! I'm blessed to be a part of this group :)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to the morning girl! Missed seeing you all every Monday!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! And what a wonderful support system! :)
ReplyDeleteHey! You are a blogging fool lately - and I LOVE IT:))))))
ReplyDeleteLove you and all the girls in this picture.....can't wait to start tomorrow morning. I just finished up my lesson and I just know that Lord has big plans for us as we study His word.
Yes! What an awesome group to be together with! If I were you, I'd probably look forward to Monday mornings! Can't wait to hear more of you mission trip! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the name! Wish I lived closer! I do know that a sister support system is a must! Already praying for your mission trip & how God will continue to use you in an awesome way!
ReplyDelete