Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy 9 Months Ella!

    I wonder what Ella is doing as I write. It is cold and rainy outside. Nolan and I are having a really good mommy day at home. I keep thinking about Ella today and that she is 9 months old. We have been working on her second care package this week. We thought we better ship it soon in hopes she would get it for Christmas. It is hard to decide what to put in it. We found a toy phone that rings and records our voices. My boys always loved anything with buttons and noise. We are also sending pj's, socks, a winter hat, a baby doll, and Christmas cards for both her and her foster family. I hope she enjoys! This wait is so incredibly hard.

4 comments:

  1. Happy 9 months :) Evelyn is also 9 months! Can't believe how fast they are growing! I am praying that we get to hold our baby girls very soon. We are also getting another care package together to send...where did you get the baby doll? Is it Asian? I'm looking for a soft little Asian doll to send. We are also sending socks and warm winter clothes and PJs :) It's gets so cold over there! I can totally understand the wait...it is awful! I so hope we get to go soon :(

    p.s. are you on facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  2. also CONGRATS on the I-600 approval. Isn't that a great feeling :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 9 months, Ella! We love you & can't wait for you to come home! Praying that happens VERY soon! The Boys pray for you everyday & can't wait to shower you with kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy we got the little baby doll at Target. It is really small but it does have medium skin color. Love Target!

    ReplyDelete