Tonight when I opened my email I had an October well baby check. Ella is still right on track. She is crawling and sitting up very sturdy. She also has two teeth on the bottom. I am so proud of her. We did not get a picture but hopefully in the near future I can see that precious face again.
Thanks for all the encouraging words. I am better today now that I have had some time to process everything. I know this is on God's time. I am still just so disappointed. To see tears well up in your seven year old sons eyes is tough. It is hard to explain all this to him. Even tonight after tucking him in bed I told him I just opened her October baby check and she is doing great. His response was, " But mom we are missing it all." My Nathaniel thinks about things so much more than he ever lets on to me. However, he tells his teacher and other room moms everything. LOL! He is my little thinker. As for Nolan I think he asks me everyday when Ella is coming home. When we go to a store he points to girl things and says, "Mom we need this for Ella!"The boys already love her so. She is going to be rotten! I can't wait!!!! It is going on noon in Seoul, Korea right now. I hope she is having a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So happy for a good WBC! I wish we could snap our fingers and make this EP thing go away. I still can't believe that it will be March or April before we get to meet our little girls :( I trust that God will keep them in His arms until they are in ours. Prayers are with you!
ReplyDeletepraying for you guys!! i cannot imagine how hard this is on all of you!
ReplyDelete