Thursday, December 16, 2010

Happy 10 months Ella!


We are thinking of Ella as she turned 10 months old today . We wish she could be here for Christmas but that is not the perfect plan. She is always in our hearts.The boys were fighting on who was going to hold the stocking. Nathaniel said he would hold the picture. They are both so excited about their sister.
We love you sweet girl! Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. Very sweet picture Cindy! Adorable little guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about your sweet girl on her 10 month birthday:)

    I love this picture of the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those little chubby hands...nothing any sweeter than a baby's hands:) She is a complete doll.

    Very cute big brothers, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 10 mons, Ella!! Love her stocking & of course, my 2 favorite nephews! Just think what it will be like next Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the biggest tears; tears of joy reading your blog. What a gift she will be to your family and your family to her. I'm so thankful to witness this amazing blessing.
    love,
    Jennifer St. John

    ReplyDelete