We have finally been submitted for our EP! I cannot stop smiling and shaking. Nathaniel is excited too. I think he is more excited about me being off work for a while.Once this is approved we will prepare to travel about four weeks from the approval date. During the four weeks she will need to make an embassy appearance and have a visa physical before they will issue her visa to come to the US. We can finally start counting weeks instead of months.
We are ready!
Pray they will approve it very quickly!
I just posted our EP Submission too!!!! What a great day :) Congrats and let's hope we meet in Seoul!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe are SOOOO SUPER EXCITED!!! Counting the weeks until we finally get to meet Ella! Praying that this process will go even faster than we expect! Amy, our family has also been praying for your sweet Evelyn! CONGRATS!!
ReplyDeleteyay! yay! yay!! so excited for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteYah for Ella!! I'm so excited for us all! So happy to hear of your EP submission! Can't wait to see what the future has instore for us! Congrats to you and your family Cindy! :)
ReplyDeleteYEAH! So happy for you!! I'm hoping that she'll be home in FEBRUARY!!
ReplyDeleteYea! Hope time flies for you.
ReplyDeleteThis is so exciting. Been praying for your sweet family. Hope Big Nat is doing better. Brittany told me he wasn't doing too good. Prayers being sent your way!
ReplyDeleteCindy, I am getting excited, now, for all of you!! I look at Ella's picture several times a day, love having her sweet face looking back at me on my phone. It always reminds me to stop and think of her and pray for all of you:)I have her sweet dress that I bought for her hanging in my bedroom reminding us that very soon, I will get to see how pretty she will be in it:) Counting the days until we all can be at that airport when you walk off that plane with her, it will be like a family reunion and praise service all in one:)We love all of you!!
ReplyDelete