The sweetest part about this picture is that I did not ask them to do this.
We had a perfect day to go to the zoo. The Miller's joined us and we are truly blessed to have them as friends. My sister in law and Carson also joined us for a fun day.
Ella loves her Aunt Kerry!
The boys never liked being in a stroller but I am thankful that Ella does. Love these three little monkeys!






So much fun! I can't wait to take Evelyn to the zoo :) Wish we were closer so we could all go together! Ella is a doll! I love it when she smiles so big that her eyes disappear! :) :) :)
ReplyDeleteIt was such a FUN day! Can't wait for many more to come! So blessed to be the aunt of these precious little ones...each one different & special in their own way!
ReplyDeleteElla is a little doll baby! Love her precious smile! :) Love the picture with her big brothers, so much love all around her! Looks like you all have had a great week and with the summer coming soon...FUN FUN FUN! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a FUN day we had. So glad we got to spend it together.
ReplyDelete