A friend stopped by tonight to visit and she made Ella the most beautiful quilt! This is a new talent for her and she did an awesome job on it. This is such a special gift for Ella. I was in awe when I opened it up to see the story unfold. I love it so much! It means a lot to us that she put so much thought and time into it. It matches her room perfectly. It will forever be cherished. Ella even curled up with it in her crib tonight and went right to sleep.
We have been so blessed to have a lot of pictures and videos of Ella from her first year of life that we missed out on. In those pictures she is almost always on a quilt. They slept on a mattress on the floor with a quilt. Ella loved her new gift tonight. Check it out for yourself.
I will post my friends website when she gets it finished if your interested.
THANK YOU!!!!

LOve this quilt - what an AWESOME gift:)
ReplyDeleteOMGosh she is so adorable! Love, love, love the quilt! Very special! :) Hope you all are doing great! :)
ReplyDeleteLove it!! What a special gift!
ReplyDeleteLove the quilt!
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome! I just want you to know that you are one of the most tenderhearted people I have ever met (even though it has only been through the Internet). You are a blessing and an inspiration.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! This is incredible. I'd love to have one for our Maddox! Please post the website when it's up and running! :)
ReplyDelete