We enjoy each passing month more and more!
My favorite thing you have done lately is anytime me and daddy are near each other you grab each one of our legs and pull us together as you say "Kiss, Kiss" It is the sweetest!!!!
You are loving your baby dolls lately. You will put her in a basinet and then you will but your finger over your lips and say, "Shhhhhhh."
You are learning how to count. After I say one you always chime in next with two.
I cannot keep you out of the chairs in the kitchen. You are always climbing and it makes me so nervous. You like to feel like a big girl in a big girl chair. Sometimes you climb up and say, "Men," for amen like you are finishing the prayer before we eat. So cute!
You absolutely love playing ring around the rosy. You grab my hands and say, "Around." You want to do it again and again.
You are becoming quite a daddy's girl. I don't blame you because he is the best!!


That last picture is precious!!! If we don't end of in the ER by the time Aiden is 3 I'll be surprised! He has NO FEAR of anything. I love our little kiddos, Aiden has added so much joy to my life! Merry Christmas Love family! :)
ReplyDeleteoh my - i love that last picture and the bubbles -- seriously - how cute is your family:))))))
ReplyDelete