Thursday, January 20, 2011

Give Me an E!..... Give Me a P!!!

                                                                             
 Oh, hasn't today been awesome! 

I checked my email at work before I left for lunch and saw and email from Holt titled EP approval! I couldn't stop shaking, smiling, and crying. Ella Marie your mommy and daddy are coming to get you very soon! I don't know if I have ever felt this much emotion wrapped up in over a weeks time.

Needless, to say I spent my lunch hour calling everyone! Today is dad's birthday. I told him he had a present. He asked what it was and I said, "Your granddaughter got her EP today"! All of my families birthdays have played a significant part of being on the same day we get a lot of our news. I think it is another way of God saying, "Hey, here I am"! We should be Korea bound in about 3 to 6 weeks. I really hope we are in Seoul on her first birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!                                                                               

8 comments:

  1. E - P !!! YEah!! So so so excited for you! I was shaking today too!! :) Ella Marie is only WEEKS from your arms - how exciting is THAT?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to go ahead & apologize to Ella...Sorry sweet girl, but your Aunt is a complete emotional basket case! Laughing & crying all at the same time since I heard your Mommy say the wonderful word "APPROVAL"!! I will, however, make you the same promises I made your big brothers: I promise to love you always & forever, pray for you daily & spoil you often!! In just a few short weeks you will be in your Mommy & Daddy's arms forever!! (Plus, I think Nathaniel may even give up his hugs & kisses for you!) Happy birthday, Pop! I can't wait to see what God has planned for Nana's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very awesome news today! So happy for you Cindy! Love the picture of your boys too. Isn't it neat the way things fall into place. It still amazes me sometimes! Congratulations to you and your family, now let's go to Seoul! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Cindy!!! It's my dad's birthday today too!!! How crazy is that?!?!?!? Our EP was part of his birthday present too! What a great day!!! Can't wait to see that precious Ella in your arms!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy and Nat, we have been waiting for this blog!! We feel like we already know Ella, and I am so excited to finally get to meet her:)It has been a great day in the Reed house! God has blessed all the way, just let Him lead you home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cindy,
    I spent the evening yesterday pouring out tears over your blog and the other blog links on your post. I am so happy for your news and I am praying for all this to happen quickly and smoothly. Ella is precious, and I hope I will be able to see her someday when I am visiting Robin and her family.
    May God bless you in your faith journey all the way to Seoul and back!
    Blessings,
    Teresa Humphrys (Millie and Paisley's Nonnie).

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a precious family you have!!! Thank you for sharing your story. Wishing you much joy on you trip to Korea!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so happy for you, could you please send me your e-mail I'd love to talk more to you about your upcoming adoption and if you have any questions about Seoul. You commented on my blog and I'd love to take more to you. Your little Ella will feel SO blessed and SO thankful for you and her new family.

    ReplyDelete