Monday, February 21, 2011
Class B Waiver Today
Well, Holt was open today after all. We received a class B waiver which is a medical form from her visa physical about something we already had signed off for once. So at least it was not something new and unexpected. We had them notarized and Nat just left to go overnight them by fed-ex. I keep telling myself class B = Travel call. One more step closer to our baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I know it's not ideal but you are so close! I am guessing you will get TC next Monday or Tuesday :) :) :) :) Can't wait to see Ella in your arms!!
ReplyDeleteWell, like they've all said Class B = TC! :) I can't wait to see Ella with you two too!! :) This "so close" stuff is about to drive me even more bonkers! lol So happy for you Cindy! But you know what? you are soooo close! lol Congrats and can't wait to see that precious girl with you home!! Seoul bound!!!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you all, can't wait to hear the news that you are on your way over there to get your little angel.
ReplyDelete