The flight to Chicago was delayed an hour. Nat and I were not able to sit together on the plane. There was not a word spoken to the gentleman I sat beside until the plane landed. He asked if I was from Chicago. He was going to Chicago on business and I told him we were going to Korea to bring home our baby girl. He was so excited. He said that he had 3 biological children and three adopted through the foster care system in Nashville. What are the chances of sitting by someone like him?
I have had some uneasiness today. I am sure that is to be expected. But this nice gentleman totally calmed the waters. What a special family. If he could parent 20 foster children and adopt 3 of them, then this should be a breeze. The last words spoken from him was, "God bless your family."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

God has showed up & even showed off many times throughout this journey & He will continue to do so! I know He is putting people in your path to calm you, give you strength & encouragement, & just to let you know that HE is with you the entire time!
ReplyDelete