This is the day we have been waiting for! We have some small gifts to thank her foster family. There are no words that can thank them enough for all they have done.
We are finishing up getting ready and then we will head downstairs to grab some breakfast.
We are so excited but strangely enough we still can't believe it.
We cannot wait to share her with you and we will as soon as possible.
In the mean time......please lift us up in prayer for a smooth transition.
My heart is already racing!

So excited!! I have been praying for you all day and remembering those moments before meeting Joseph and Natalie. There is something so special and overwhelming about meeting the child that God has chosen and prepared for you. Ella is so blessed!! It won't be long now!! Love you guys!!
ReplyDeleteAHHHHHHHHHHH!
ReplyDeleteHere you go!!! To get your DAUGHTER! My heart is racing.............
Your mom and I went to lunch today and we couldn't stop talking about what TODAY is..........a journey that began years ago.........and to be here, on this day, a heart beat away from Ella......I have tears in my eyes thinking about what it all means.
Praying for you, Praying for Ella.......
Love you:)
As Ella is being placed in your arms for the 1st time, we will be here lifing you all up in prayer! Thank you both for listening to God's call, following His plan & bringing this little miracle HOME to our family! Now, go & get our GIRL!
ReplyDeleteclock is ticking away and is getting closer and closer. Just so you know, I'm keeping track on that clock knowing you are less than a few hours away in getting Ella in your arms. Am praying for you three...gosh, I have tears of joy for you.
ReplyDeleteGetting so close....overwhelmed with joy for you right now....it has been a journey and I love how all of us can clearly see how God led you to this place for this special little girl. Ella is going to be blessed by such wonderful parents and I know with out a doubt she is going to be an incredible blessing to so many of us! Love you guys and will be praying faithfully for your meeting and the transition that is to come over the days ahead. Sending lots of hugs, love, and prayers your way. Such a sweet day to always be remembered.
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
Susan
The day you have been waiting for is finally here..YEAH!! I cannot wait to see her!! Praying for all of you & the transition in the days ahead.
ReplyDeletemy heart is racing for you :)!! can't wait to see photos of you holding her!!
ReplyDeleteIt's OVER ---- The clock says 9 AM! I am praying and thinking about you having her in your ARMS right at this moment!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAll day my thoughts have been with you both and with baby Ella. Trent has been going around the house announcing, "Nolan's sister is coming....Nolan's sister is coming." How thankful I am to have had the chance to witness such a miracle before my own eyes. The Miller's are all so excited to meet, "Nolan's Sister!"
ReplyDeleteI'm sure Ella is now in year arms and close to the heart she has been in so long. So happy for all of you and that Ella is finally with her Mom and Dad.
ReplyDeleteAMAZING!!! Glad I found your blog and have been able to follow your journey! I am friends with Brittany Richey and Keila Shultz. CONGRATS!!!!! We will be praying that everyone adapts well:)
ReplyDeleteMy hands are shaking as I type, I am so excited for you right now!!! When you and Nat go through that door of your hotel, you will come back home different people, never to be what you are now. I think that is so wonderful, and God lead!! You will be the Mom and Dad to 2 sweet boys and one tiny little girl, all 3 gifts from God. You will be a family of 5, that God has blessed and loved and guided you to this point in your life. I pray that He will continue to guide and bless and that Ella will feel your love for her in a powerful way and the transition will be easy for her:)
ReplyDeleteOk we are ready!!! We can't wait to see that sweet girl!!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the family our sweet baby granddaughter! We LOVE you!!
ReplyDeleteGod has answered our Prayers!
Nana & PoP
can't wait!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad Brittany posted a link to your blog so I can follow you!! Congrats to you guys - what a blessing and journey. I am in awe of our Creator who knew this day from the beginning. Wow. Praying for a continued blessed trip and safe travels home with your girl!!! Can't wait to see you again!!
ReplyDeletePrayers going up! Hoping and praying for a smooth transition and strength! Hugs to you guys! :)
ReplyDelete