Sunday, March 6, 2011
We Are Here
Unbelievable! After over 24 hours of travel we are at our hotel in Seoul, Korea!
The flight was sooooo long. It really hit us about 7 hours in. There was not much sleep going on but we are going to try and stay awake until later tonight.
We tried some Korean dinner called bi bim bop. We were not huge fans and decided we should choose the American breakfast.
We met another Holt family on the plane. Like us they also have two boys that are two years older than ours. It will be nice to have some other families here with us this week.
We cannot check into our room until later so we are off to explore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YAY!!! So relieved to know ya'll are there!! Enjoy every minute!
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Nat and Cindy,
ReplyDeleteThe Baises here in Louisville are so excited for you all and praying for you guys daily. Enjoy this time and hopefully we can meet her when we are in Bowling Green sometime visiting The Richeys.
CONGRATS!
Whoo Hoo!! Yes, please eat a good breakfast, you will need it:)Lots of coffee. Wondering how cold it is???? Have fun:)
ReplyDeleteYeah!! :) SO GLAD you are there safely!! I've been thinking about you allllllllll day!!! Can't wait to hear about your adventures............maybe we can even skype later?
ReplyDeleteLOVE You!!
Glad you had a safe trip. Nana and Pop can't wait to see that sweet face.
ReplyDeleteI am at Ken and Betsy's house setting up them a google account.
We love ya'll,
Mom & Da
Yay!!!! I cannot tell you how excited we are for you guys. Praying and anxiously awaiting all the stories to come. Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteGood idea about the American style breakfast. That's what I did in China. I ate a huge western style breakfast in case I didn't like what was served for lunch and/or dinner. For more than one meal, all I ate was rice. Have fun exploring!
ReplyDeleteStephanie
Glad to see you made it there safely & are enjoying your time in Korea. We have been checking your posts and cannot wait to see the pictures you post of Ella!! Have fun:-)
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Thomas family
Still jumping for JOY for you.Hoping you are sleeping now, getting some rest. Take in all you can on your city tour especially Holt offices etc. Can hardly wait until I see you holding your precious baby girl. May god keep you safe and bring the three of you safely home. Betsy
ReplyDeleteYYYAHHHHH!!!! This is the first chance I've had to catch your blog posts! Hey, that's our driver! He took us to the airport to leave! :) Enjoy Cindy! I can't wait to see all of your posts! It is such an amazing experience! Sooooo happy for you two! Keep posting!
ReplyDeletePoP is counting the minutes till I get to see my precious Granddaughter's face.
ReplyDeleteCindy and Nat, I just felt led to post part of my song I sing.
"The Miracle" by Ivan Parker
I'm going to take you on a journey
We're going to walk across the sea
But children don't you worry
Let me set your mind at ease
(Chorus)
You do what's possible,You do the Praise
I'll do the miracle, I'll make the way
You put your trust in Me, You keep the Faith
Then when you can't go on
That's when I'll do the miracle.