There are no need for words. The pictures say it all!
Nana and all six of her grandkids!
I prayed for this child and the Lord granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the Lord.
1 Samuel 1: 27-28
Thank you to all who welcomed us home!
Seoul |
The pictures are wonderful! I just cried looking at them! They are truly amazing! I sure wish we could have been there. You all are in our prayers. We love you!
ReplyDeleteAlyson, Geoff, and Charley Atchley
I love the picture of your family when you kneel down and hug the boys. What a fabulous moment! God Bless.
ReplyDeleteWonderful pictures! Congratulations, again!
ReplyDeleteBrought me to tears!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you all are home safe and well. My heart has been so heavy for your sweet family lately but yet so happy too. Still continuing to pray for you all.
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you Cindy! :) Welcome home!
ReplyDeleteThis is a night we will never forget! It is so wonderful to stand witness to one of God's miracles! It is such a blessing to be a member of Ella's forever family! She is even more perfect than we could have imagined! We love you, Ella Marie, welcome HOME!
ReplyDelete