Thursday, February 10, 2011

Embassy Appearance

I called the DC today and they saw her picture in the system!

Yay! 

I asked if Ella was smiling and she said she looked like she was pouting. I hope she is saving her smiles for us. Now all she needs is her visa physical and her visa interview. It's hilarious that they actually need an interview. But, I am sure there is good reason.

Now, just a little bit longer.....just a few more weeks.

4 comments:

  1. Yay Cindy!!! We are so close :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee!!! So happy to hear all the good news today!! Congrats to you Cindy. She's saving those smiles for her family! Meet you ladies in Seoul! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!! So happy to know you are one step closer! I'm sure Ella will tell them in her interview that she is ready to go HOME so hurry up & call her Mommy & Daddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurry Hurry Home Ella! :) So glad you are ONE MORE STEP CLOSER! She's is saving all her smiles for her big brothers and mommy and daddy! (and "Aunt B" - that me!) ha!

    Hold on tight, Cindy, it's getting ready to be a WILD ride! Love you and couldn't be more happy for anyone:)

    ReplyDelete