Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.        Romans 5:3-5

For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he already has? But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.    Romans 8:24-25

Do not anxiously look about you for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.   Isaiah 41:10

5 comments:

  1. Hang on to these wonderful verses! The waiting is almost over & Ella will SOON be in your arms! Praying, praying, PRAYING! Take care of yourself so you will be ready to travel half way around the world...I have a feeling it's about to be a crazy, BUSY, wonderful, AMAZING ride! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Kerry! :) It gonna be an amazing ride!! Hold on tight -- and get ready to hold on to Ella, forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these verses! Hold onto whatever gets you through the day Cindy! I'm still praying, waiting to hear of your TC! Hugs to you! :)

    ReplyDelete