Monday, February 28, 2011

Visa Interview is Scheduled

I called DC this morning on my way to drop Nathaniel off at school. I am sure everyone in DC gets annoyed by us anxious mamas. However, today I got a sweet lady on the other end and she said your baby is adorable! She told me our packet had been returned and that she was scheduled for March 2nd. We really do expect the BIG CALL either Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. Nathaniel was pretty happy too!

At lunch today we also received a new physical exam. It says she plays pat a cake, waves bye bye, plays ball with examiner, and imitates behaviors. She weighs 19.1 lbs and is 28.2 inches tall. Sorry, we did not get a picture though. I did email to see if we could get one since it has been three months. I am really longing to see that precious face. I know she has changed so much.

Now it is time for a TC!

2 comments:

  1. We really could use some good news this week & TC would be the BEST news! I read the post to the boys & they are sitting here playing pat a cake. They said they are "practicing" for when they can play with Ella! LOL I can't wait to see her precious face again & even more than that I can't wait to see her in your arms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, Kerry!! :)

    praying for your family in more ways than one!! we love you and can't wait to share this joy with you....

    with all our love,
    b, b, l & l

    ReplyDelete