oh my gosh, she is so beautiful...it's Kelly, Nora's mom from the holt bb, just read most of your blog and it is so beautifully written..so happy this day is finally here for you and your family. Best wishes on the rest of your journey!! Ella is so adorable. Kelly
Awww, I just saw this picture of Ella & I am smiling so BIG!! I can only imagine how happy you two are right now. She is precious & I am loving the hair bow:-)
We are in such awe of this little girl who has changed our lives, is an answer to our prayers & brought completion to our family! What an awesome & amazing God we serve! I can't get over how HAPPY she is! I have prayed for so long that just as He put Ella in your heart, th you would also be in hers! Yet another way God has shown up & showed off during this journey! Giving HIM all the praise & glory! Ella, that is the 1st bow of many! We LOVE you so much already! Enjoy every minute!
We are overwhelmed right now for all of you!!! Ella is just beautiful!!!! Her sweet smile has melted my heart:)Oh cute:)My prayers have been answered today, for all 3 of you:)Can't imagine how much fun you are having right now!
Oh my gosh! Does she get any cuter!!! We have been dying all night to see her sweet face!!! Precious all in pink! Great hair for a hairbow!!! Congratulations....have so much fun! :)
I have to share what Mason said "Ella has something in common with each of us...She is smart like Logan, she likes to eat like Carson & she is cool like me"!! LOL I think we will be up all night just staring at her precious SMILING face!
Yes, Yes, Yes, Beautiful baby girl. I know you two cannot take your eyes off her. She is melting hearts all over the place. God's PERFECT PLAN is happening and isn't it AWESOME.
I am crying tears of joy for you!!!!! She is so precious and just look at that cute little smile! I am sooo happy for your family and grateful for this answer to your prayers. God bless you!
Oh Cindy and Nat, there just aren't words to express how all of us are feeling right now for your family, so I can't even begin to imagine what you are feeling. She is just beautiful...I can't take my eyes off of her sweet smile. As someone above said, she is melting hearts! Praising God with you for how He orchestrated every detail of bringing Ella into your family. Welcome Home Ella! You are dearly loved and how we can't wait to watch you grow!
Oh Cindy, Ella is sooo adorable! Love her smile!! I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to hear all about your first moments together. Happy Family day!
CINDY!!! She looks so happy!!! I love it! I love the big pink bow in her hair...she has so much hair :) I hope you all are having a wonderful time and I can't wait to see more pictures of you all with Ella soon!!! SO happy for you!!!!!
i can't wait to see you all in person! i want to throw my arms around you and just love you! it was a tearful read when i saw how happy you all are! i know you finally feel complete! love you!
the Sweeneys are overjoyed for you guys ! Just seeing your pictures takes us back and we not only get share your joy , but it makes us relive our gotcha days. God is so great !
Praying for a safe trip back for you guys. We can't wait to see Ella .
I have been married to my wonderful husband, Nat, for eleven years. We have 3 children Nathaniel(9) Nolan(5) and Ella(3). I love being a mommy to three. We had a beautiful baby girl, Cambell Grace, who was born premature in August of 2006 and is in God's arms watching over us. My faith and family always come first in my life. I also work part time as a dental hygienist, so I feel blessed to have the best of both worlds.
This blog was created to hold onto memories, and to share our story of loss and adoption.
My strong willed lover of sports and the lake. His favorites are basketball and football. We love that he is full of confidence.
Nolan My little farmer. His favorite place is on a tractor, four wheeler, or boat. He loves being outside. He is a little mischievous but incredibly sweet.
Ella Marie Su-mi
Our little asian angel. She is so expressive and personality. She loves people and will melt your heart at first sight.
Forever In our Hearts
The sweet hand of our Cambell Grace August 24, 2006
That sweet precious little face!!
ReplyDeleteWe LOVE YOU Ella!
Nana & PoP
oh my gosh, she is so beautiful...it's Kelly, Nora's mom from the holt bb, just read most of your blog and it is so beautifully written..so happy this day is finally here for you and your family. Best wishes on the rest of your journey!!
ReplyDeleteElla is so adorable.
Kelly
Awww, I just saw this picture of Ella & I am smiling so BIG!! I can only imagine how happy you two are right now. She is precious & I am loving the hair bow:-)
ReplyDeleteOh Cindy, she is precious!!! I'm so so SO happy to see her! Can't wait to see more! Congrats and enjoy!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat precious face brings a smile on my face and tears of joy to my eyes. How AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteLet the Spoiling Begin!!
ReplyDeleteElla, WE LOVE YOU!!!!!
Nana & PoP
she is SO beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteWe are in such awe of this little girl who has changed our lives, is an answer to our prayers & brought completion to our family! What an awesome & amazing God we serve! I can't get over how HAPPY she is! I have prayed for so long that just as He put Ella in your heart, th you would also be in hers! Yet another way God has shown up & showed off during this journey! Giving HIM all the praise & glory! Ella, that is the 1st bow of many! We LOVE you so much already! Enjoy every minute!
ReplyDeleteI'm (almost) speechless.
ReplyDeleteShe is beyond beautiful. She is the best answered prayer I've ever seen.
Can't wait to see more!! :)
We are overwhelmed right now for all of you!!! Ella is just beautiful!!!! Her sweet smile has melted my heart:)Oh cute:)My prayers have been answered today, for all 3 of you:)Can't imagine how much fun you are having right now!
ReplyDeleteThat has to be one of the cutest little girls that we have ever seen! We are so excited to meet her! :)
ReplyDeleteJoey, Candace, and Kellee
She's A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!! Can't wait to meet her...she looks so happy!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! Does she get any cuter!!! We have been dying all night to see her sweet face!!! Precious all in pink! Great hair for a hairbow!!! Congratulations....have so much fun! :)
ReplyDeleteI have to share what Mason said "Ella has something in common with each of us...She is smart like Logan, she likes to eat like Carson & she is cool like me"!! LOL I think we will be up all night just staring at her precious SMILING face!
ReplyDeleteI have never seen a more beautiful sight in my life. Crying happy tears for you, sweet Cindy. Oh.my.word. God, you are GOOOOOOOOD!!! :)
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteStephanie
Yes, Yes, Yes, Beautiful baby girl. I know you two cannot take your eyes off her. She is melting hearts all over the place. God's PERFECT PLAN is happening and isn't it AWESOME.
ReplyDeleteKen & Betsy
Oh stop it!!! She is amazing!! Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHow cute is she?!?!?!?! My heart overflows with love and joy!!!
ReplyDeleteI am crying tears of joy for you!!!!! She is so precious and just look at that cute little smile! I am sooo happy for your family and grateful for this answer to your prayers. God bless you!
ReplyDeleteOh Cindy and Nat, there just aren't words to express how all of us are feeling right now for your family, so I can't even begin to imagine what you are feeling. She is just beautiful...I can't take my eyes off of her sweet smile. As someone above said, she is melting hearts! Praising God with you for how He orchestrated every detail of bringing Ella into your family. Welcome Home Ella! You are dearly loved and how we can't wait to watch you grow!
ReplyDeleteOh Cindy, Ella is sooo adorable! Love her smile!! I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to hear all about your first moments together. Happy Family day!
ReplyDeleteCINDY!!! She looks so happy!!! I love it! I love the big pink bow in her hair...she has so much hair :) I hope you all are having a wonderful time and I can't wait to see more pictures of you all with Ella soon!!! SO happy for you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious and beautiful gift! We're rejoicing with you!!
ReplyDeletei can't wait to see you all in person! i want to throw my arms around you and just love you! it was a tearful read when i saw how happy you all are! i know you finally feel complete! love you!
ReplyDeleteShe is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations
ReplyDeleteShe is so pretty! She and Charley remind me of one another. I love her big beautiful smile! It will light up any room. Love you!
ReplyDeleteAlyson
the Sweeneys are overjoyed for you guys ! Just seeing your pictures takes us back and we not only get share your joy , but it makes us relive our gotcha days. God is so great !
ReplyDeletePraying for a safe trip back for you guys. We can't wait to see Ella .
I just want to SSSSSQQQQQUUUUUUEEEEEZZZZZZZEEEEEE her!!!!!!
ReplyDelete