We are on top of the moon tonight thinking our baby girl will be in our arms this time next week. I want to keep pinching myself to make sure this is not a dream. After 6 long months from seeing her picture for the first time, we will finally be seeing that sweet face in person.
I called DC this morning and found out her visa was being processed. I had a feeling it would be today or tomorrow when we would get the call. I put my phone on vibrate and kept it in my pocket at work. I took my 11:00 patient back and at 11:15 it started ringing. I took it out and I saw the area code I had been waiting for. The sweet gentleman in my chair that I have been seeing in the office the last 10 years was so understanding.
I had been coaching myself all morning to keep my cool if I got the call. I knew I had to finish the day at work. Lisa at Holt said, " Your daughter is ready to come home." I have not stopped grinning all day. Everyone keeps asking if I am nervous. Right now I am so relieved just to know we can finally go get her. I am sure the nervousness will set in later.
I booked our flight during my lunch break. We leave Saturday and return the following Saturday. I would leave tomorrow if I could. I have so much to do before we leave. Tomorrow will be my last day at work for a while. It will be so busy being a mom of three.
We feel so blessed to be going on this journey. We cannot wait! Thank you for all the phone calls, texts, and emails today. We really appreciate all the support and encouraging words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

"The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save, He will take great delight in you, He will quite you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing" Zephaniah 3:17 I know God is singing over Ella right now for HIS PERFECT plan for her life is coming together & He has now said It is time... your Mommy & Daddy are on their way to bring you HOME! We are over the top excited to finally welcome our newest member of the family home! Praying for your journey to & from Korea! Can't WAIT to see her in your arms! Get to packing, Momma!
ReplyDeleteNana and Pop are anxiously waiting for our sweet Granddaughter. We can't hardly wait to see that beautiful little face and wrap our arms around her. It has been a long 15 months since you told us your plans. God is Good and we always said it would be in HIS TIME. He knew we would need this joy in our life right now. Let the spoiling begin!!!! We love you! Nana & Pop
ReplyDeleteWelcome HOME Ella! Your family already LOVES and adores you! You have a little cousin just your size waiting to play with you! Can't wait!
ReplyDelete