I finished my last day at work today for three months! Did I tell you how wonderful my boss is!? I was thinking how busy this leave will be compared to the boys who were just infants when I was off work with them. It is such a great time of year to be off though. Ella and I will be able to be outside a lot. I am looking so forward to it!
We got the rest of our travel plans confirmed today. Holt will be taking us to and from the airport. We will arrive in Korea at 6:00am on Monday morning. We are scheduled for our city tour on Tuesday morning at 9:30. On Wednesday, the day we have been waiting for, we will meet Ella at 9:00 am. It will be 6:00pm on Tuesday at home.
It is busy around here. I am washing, cleaning, packing, and making a list for all the last minute things I need to do. We are ready!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

CINDY!!! I can't wait to see you with Ella here in Seoul! It is an amazing city and you all will have such a great time! I am so sad that we are missing each other by one day!!!! If you need anything or have any questions let me know :) :) :)
ReplyDeleteWOOOHOOOO!! We are SO SUPER excited! I don't think I will even be able to sleep while yall are in Seoul...I'll just be sitting with my laptop awaiting news! So surreal...you are going half way around the world TOMORROW & will come home a Mommy of 3! Love you & see ya on your way to the airport!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a special time for the Love and Reed families...a new baby always brings excitement and joy, but Ella is going to be "extra" special to us:) We are so thankful and feel truly blessed to share in this wonderful time with all of you! Thank God for all His blessings!!
ReplyDelete