Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Gotcha Day!


This was our first sight of Ella. She is checking her daddy out.


She is a thumb sucker like her biggest brother was.


She is sooooo sweet!


This was their first foster child and it is so obvious that they loved her so much. She said it hurts her heart to let her go. They will be getting a new baby very soon. She said that she wants another one because she will miss Ella so much. He just retired and they had empty nest and love babies so they decided to start the foster program with Holt. They sent us home with over 200 pictures and videos on disc. We just finished watching them and they truly loved her and had so much fun! We are thankful to have these memories captured.


Here she called me omma (mama) I know the foster family has worked with her showing her our pictures. 


Oh! does she have daddy wrapped already!


I brought a lot of toys and it is a good thing because she loves them. Her foster family described her as easy going and loving. They said she is very smart. 



We are blessed beyond measure! God is so good and we give him the glory!
She has been napping now for 1 1/2 hours. She has ate well and let me hold her to take her bottle.
She is also making good eye contact and crawls to me and pulls up on my leg.
My favorite thing she has done so far is that she plays peekaboo while taking her bottle. How sweet!

She has melted our hearts today!



19 comments:

  1. She has melted our hearts as well!! Over 200 pictures & video?!?! What an added blessing! Happy Gotcha Day, Ella Marie Love! We love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she a keeper:)

    Wow!!! 200 pictures! I'm an in awe of the love they had for her and that they thought so much of her FOREVER family to take so many pictures. They are priceless.

    I love Nat's face in the first picture, so proud! And then I can't stop starring at the of of you and her. Beautiful Gotcha Day pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and my make-up was all done and ready for work and then the tears started! You can see the pride on Nat's face and there is nothing like the love on a mother's face when holding her child. God has shown up BIG on this - thank you for sharing His blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Gotcha Day Sweet Love Family! Miss Ella Marie Love is beautiful! We are so happy for you! Geoff, Charley, and I looked at the pictures together. Charley got so excited! She would clap her hands and point to Ella. I think Ella and Charley are going to be fast friends. Charley loves to dance to the music on your blog. I have just cried and cried reading your posts. God is so good and so faithful to us! He has truly blessed your sweet family with Miss Ella! Enjoy every single moment, soak it all in! It goes by so fast and this will be one of the most precious experiences of your entire life. We will continue to pray for you as your enjoy this time of bonding in Korea. We love you! We just can't wait for Ella and Charley to meet. May God continue to bless and protect you all!

    Alyson, Geoff, and Charley Atchley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Gotcha Day to you all! What an absolutely beautiful treasure! So awesome to see how God has cared for little Ella while she waited to be with her forever family. And how blessed she was to have such loving foster parents. My tears of joy just won't stop!!! Enjoy your time getting to know your sweet girl--can't wait to meet her and to hear all about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How precious. I can't wait to see her. I'm sitting here with tears flowing reading this and Charlie keeps asking what's wrong mama? What an amazing journey and blessing she has been and will be. Congratulations, guys! We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't tell Lisa, but I'm sitting at my desk crying just like all these ladies above me! This is so so sweet! I can't wait until you get sweet Ella here so I can meet her in person!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praising God for your beautiful girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Gotchya Day! SO exciting, she is absolutely precious and I am so happy for y'all! Congratulations again

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Gotcha Day!!! What an awesome God we serve! She is just absolutely beautiful! Congratulations and much love!

    Michelle Rhodes

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow!!!! She's adorable and seems so content!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cindy and Nat, I am just speechless, and you know that doesn't happen much to me! These have to be the sweetest pictures that I have ever seen:) So much joy, it just can't be contained!!! I think it's because of God's blessings on all of you, it can't be described!:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. THIS IS THE DAY, THIS IS THE DAY THAT THAT THE LORD HATH MADE, WE WILL REJOICE, WE WILL REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT, Wonderful pictures but hard to see and read through tears of joy for you. Seeing each of you holding Ella and taking in all you can in the moment is so sweet. Dolls are so much more fun when they wiggle,laugh,play and are thumb suckers (thats makes them so much sweeter). Enjoy the bonding.

    betsy

    ReplyDelete
  15. So, excited for y'all. It seems like she's adjusting to you really well. All these gotcha days are making me really anxious for our own- I'm living vicariously!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are fabulous pictures, but priceless!!! I am already in love with that precious little girl and know that you and Nat are eating her up. Can't believe she's FINALLY in your arms and she's truly a part of the LOVE family now! Congrats to you all and God bless you! Praying for a safe trip home:-) Love you-Holly and family

    ReplyDelete
  17. Many many congratulations and warm wishes coming to you from a fellow blogger! Your daughter is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!! :)Congrats to you, what a journey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is wonderful!
    I am so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete