Tonight we went to Korea house for dinner and a show with traditional Korean dancing and music. This is the most unique dinner experience we have ever had. We had to take our shoes off outside and we sat on cushions on a heated floor.
We started out with snacks and appetizers which included nuts, water chestnuts, octopus, vegetable wraps, and other things that we are not sure what they were but we tried it all.
We had several coarses of soups, salad, beef, shrimp, and korean cakes.
We could not take pictures during the show but these are some to the dancers. Aren't they so pretty!?
When we went in it was still daylight. When we came out it was so beautiful. If you look close you can see the moon.
We have had such a good day! Tomorrow morning is the day we have been waiting for! Just about 11 hours left. We will share pictures as soon as we can.


That place is BEAUTIFUL!! What an experience:)
ReplyDeleteThe countdown has begun.........T minus 10 hours to ELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I have to say that the restaurant picture is one of the prettiest pics I've ever seen:) It's Ella Day!!!!!! I can't hardly stand it, we are so excited for you!!!Kellee is sitting on my lap, looking at the moon, so pretty. Bring on the Ella pictures!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL! I am so happy you & Nat got to have this time together exploring Ella's city...there will be so many pictures & stories you will be able to share with her! You are both just glowing! I am on my knees praying & praising! "For this child I have prayed, and the Lord has granted me my desire" 1 Samuel 1:27
ReplyDeleteI'm joining Brittany in the countdown...T minus 9 hours to ELLA!!!!
My heart is so anxious for you ...I can't imagine how you are feeling. I am sure it is just a few hours now. I will be praying for a smooth transition. I can't wait to see pictures of you holding that precious Ella!
ReplyDeleteWe saw your mom and sweet boy today at Chic Fil A! Your mom is incredibly excited! We can't wait for you to get home!!!
ReplyDelete