Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Montage 3/29/11 at OneTrueMedia.com

This is what you have been waiting for!

6 comments:

  1. Lord Help! These are the cutest videos ever made:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well gosh! After such a heavy post yesterday, it is certainly nice to see such a happy little girl! Thanks, Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sound of Ella's laugh is the BEST! She melts my heart over & over again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do the exact same thing with Aiden. He'll eventually point to his nose! So adorably cute!! Aiden does the same thing, raking his fingers over his lips to make a noise! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the cutest video ever! Ella sounds and looks so much like Charley is it unreal. I can't wait to get out two Asian angels together!

    Charley's laugh is the most wonderful sound in the world to me!

    Love you!

    Alyson

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to start my day!! Love those videos:) Oh, and those sweet kids!! I think big brother has been teaching little sister how to clown around like he does...just like daddy:)

    ReplyDelete